When I started dating again at 41, I found myself over analyzing everything, going through the motions of swiping right and left, getting super annoyed with creepy guys, responding to less than stellar profiles and spending my precious free time in boring coffee / happy hour dates.
If I found myself in a relationship, I would be "fixing the guy" or doing all the work to keep it alive and moving forward. It was soul sucking and I would quit to only start again three months later.
Then I realized that I had to learn and practice some new and healthy relationship skills and I could use online dating to do just that!
I created a way for you to use online dating as a personal development program so you could find your soulmate and have the deep emotional, physical, and spiritual relationship you've always wanted.
If you're ready to work on your relationship skills, have fun on your dates, with guys you're attracted to so you can be in the prime position to find your soulmate and fall madly in love 💕.
FUN FACTS ABOUT ANDI:
- I started a Rec and Rollerderby league in Austin, Texas with some girlfriends that has now gone international 🌎
- I spell so poorly that autocorrect cannot help ever
- I am the only family member to have been featured in the Texas State History Museum
- I love animals 🐾 a little more than my kids...just sayin'
- My boobs 🍈🍈 look fake but I really just have great bras